Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you may believe it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a full line of services not wanting to add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the InventHelp Company Headquarters stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those new invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not want to consider the risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and how to patent an idea understand your market, your invest that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.